Let's learn and review “SHAPES” in Spanish. Lottery game.
1. Print the file. I recommend to print it in white color paper.
2. In every page you will find (half page) the lottery board for the students, and the other half has pictures to be cut on the dotted lines. These pictures must be inside a plastic bag.
3. You can also print this lottery game in cardboard paper (letter size).
4. Once you cut the boards and the pictures you can start your lottery game in class. Have a lot of fun!
5. It is also very important to remember pictures are not repeated, so every time the teacher calls out a picture only one student can get it. The student will have to match the picture from the teacher and the one on the board.
6. The winner will be the students who gets all the pictures on the board.
7. This is a great material to review high frequency vocabulary about this topic.
8. The teacher can also ask different questions and descriptions in Spanish: “SHAPES”.
9. This activity can be done with a big group of 16 students or 8 students with 2 boards each.
* This could be a very loud activity. Enjoy it!