Material includes many worksheets to practice shapes, colors, ordinal numerals.
The aim of the activity:
- to revise shapes, colours, ordinal numerals;
- practice visual skills;
- develop communicative skills by asking and answering the partner's questions.
1. Colour the first/second/third etc. heart/oval/circle etc. red/orange/blue etc.;
2. How many hearts/circles/ovals can you see?
3. What other shapes do you know?
4. Create your own shapes' board;
5. Ask partners about the board;
6. Fill in the chart.