Need to meet standards in reading and language with your students with language disorders? Having a hard time finding relevant resources? Look no further! This series of language-based activities will definitely cover all bases.
Incorporate guided and shared reading and literacy instruction into your group of special education students with the materials for The Little Red Hen, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, the 3 Billy Goats Gruff, and the Three Little Pigs
• working with words, and more!
This has been written for students with special needs, but is also appropriate for general ed and differentiated learning.
What's included? For each story there is
• Discussion of shared reading
• Hierarchy of comprehension questions
• CCSS covered
• Can posters for CCSS/ skills
• Opinion Writing template
• Stories 1-4 as listed above
• Communication Boards for each story for AAC Users
• Discussion & Prediction
• Shared Reading Lessons for Each Story Days 1 through 5
• Comprehension Questions
• Vocabulary Interactive Activity
• Informational Text to Read
• Informational Text to Write
• Sentences to Read and Write
• Vocabulary Words Activity
• Comparing Adjectives
• Writing Sentences & Predictable Chart Writing
• Making Sentences
• Practice Sequencing
• Sequence the Story
• Story Retelling & Interactive Activity
• Sensory Interactive Story Retelling
• Retelling with Pictures & My Words
• Describing Words
• Pig Craftivity
• Working with Words
• Counting Words and Sounds
• Blending Sounds
• Manipulating Sounds
• Word Families
• Initial Sounds
• Final Sounds
• Quiet - Noisy Sounds
• Long-Short Sounds
• Roll the Die; Read the Word
• Large Letter Tiles
• Word Sorts
This is the BUNDLE of all 4 Guided Reading units for Special Education.
• Please note that duplicate pages (such as the I Can posters and sequencing practices) have only been provided once - there is no duplication of those pages.
The bundle price is a significant savings.
The first is The Little Red Hen
The second is Goldilocks and the Three Bears
The third is The 3 Billy Goats Gruff
The fourth is The 3 Little Pigs
You might also like more of my adapted primary literature, such as Language Fun with the Napping House
and Language Fun with Bill and Pete
I also have more second, third and fourth grade books, and for Middle School there are King Midas and Julie of the Wolves.