Products in this Bundle (4)
Four familiar stories for shared reading activities to build language and literacy skills for emergent communicators in AAC and emergent literacy skill development for students with complex or significant disabilities. This bundle of familiar storybooks provides multiple opportunities for context based language and literacy skill development.
Incorporate guided and shared reading and literacy instruction into your group of special education students with the materials for The Little Red Hen, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, the 3 Billy Goats Gruff, and the Three Little Pigs
• working with words, and more!
This has been written for students with special needs, but is also appropriate for general ed and differentiated learning for emergent skill development.
What's included? For each story there is
• Discussion of shared reading
• Hierarchy of comprehension questions
• CCSS covered
• I Can posters for CCSS/ skills
• Opinion Writing template
• Stories 1-4 as listed above
• Communication Boards for each story for AAC Users
• Discussion & Prediction
• Shared Reading Lessons for Each Story Days 1 through 5 with Before-During-After activities
• Comprehension Questions
• Vocabulary Interactive Activity
• Informational Text to Read
• Informational Text to Write
• Sentences to Read and Write
• Vocabulary Words Activity
• Comparing Adjectives
• Writing Sentences & Predictable Chart Writing
• Making Sentences
• Practice Sequencing
• Sequence the Story
• Story Retelling & Interactive Activity
• Sensory Interactive Story Retelling
• Retelling with Pictures & My Words
• Describing Words
• A Craftivity
• Working with Words
• Counting Words and Sounds
• Blending Sounds
• Manipulating Sounds
• Word Families
• Initial Sounds
• Final Sounds
• Quiet - Noisy Sounds
• Long-Short Sounds
• Roll the Die; Read the Word
• Large Letter Tiles
• Word Sorts
This is the BUNDLE of all 4 Shared Reading units for Speech Therapy and/orSpecial Education.
• Please note that duplicate pages (such as the I Can posters and sequencing practices) have only been provided once - there is no duplication of those pages.
The bundle price is a significant savings.
The first is The Little Red Hen
The second is Goldilocks and the Three Bears
The third is The 3 Billy Goats Gruff
The fourth is The 3 Little Pigs
I also have more second, third and fourth grade books, and for Middle School there are King Midas and Julie of the Wolves.