Inspired by Frank Warren’s hugely successful PostSecret blog, this is a fun activity to build classroom community, to link writing and art and it’s also good for decorating your classroom. This resource includes:
• A TED Talk link
• Brainstorming and planning handouts, with examples
• A template, a rubric to include your own point or grade value and a reflection handout
• A 13-slide PowerPoint presentation of background information and context.
A Note From Me:
I love making products for high school students that are creative, engaging and fun to use in the classroom. It is my sincere hope that you find this product useful. Please check out some of my other resources at Allyson’s Creative Corner.
Happy by Pharrell Williams: A Literary Analysis of the Hit Song & Fun Activities
Life in Six Words Memoirs - Creative Writing
Persepolis Task Cards
Click on the green star next to my store logo above for product updates. Thank you for following my store.
Your feedback is important. Please leave a rating and comments to earn valuable TPT credits for future purchases.
How to Rate This Resource:
• Go to My Purchases.
*You may need to log in.
• Look for the Provide Feedback
button beside each purchase.
• Once you click on the Provide Feedback button, you may leave a rating and a short comment.
• Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits for you to use to lower the cost of future purchases.
Allyson's Creative Corner
Thanks again for visiting my store!