This resource provides twenty mini-posters (8.5” x 11”) and activities to assist your students in developing concern for others and kindness by sharing, caring and giving.
Individual mini-posters can also be used to supplement your holiday activities for the following:
• National Hug Day (January 21)
• Valentine’s Day (February 14)
• Arbor Day (last Friday in April)
• Earth Day (April 22)
• Mother’s Day (second Sunday in May)
• Father’s Day (third Sunday in June)
• Parents Day (fourth Sunday in July)
• Friendship Day (the first Sunday in August)
• Grandparent’s Day (the first Sunday of September following Labor Day
• Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday in November)
• Christmas (December 25)
Mini-posters address consideration for others, being kind and treating others nicely.
Each mini-poster has a colored clip art picture of children performing a kind task and includes the following:
• a statement about the picture.
• a question with a factual answer based on the visual cues provided by the picture.
• an open ended question with no right or wrong answer used to promote a discussion about the picture.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!