- 18 “Shark Artic!” Oral Motor and Articulation Prompt cards.
- A set of color and black & white cards.
- 30 “Shark Artic!” cards with individual letter sounds, plus “ch,” “sh,” “th,” and a blank.
- Two beach scene papers.
- Life Preserver board for repeated practice.
- Work with student one on one, in small groups, or with the entire class.
- Have students place finished “Shark Artic!” cards onto one of the beach scenes.
- Work on repeating sounds by hopping the sharks across or down the Life Preserver page.