Grab students attention by teaching all about sharks this summer (or anytime)! The Shark Research Units includes units on 5 different sharks including physical characteristics, habitat, eating habits, fun facts and more! Utilize Google Classroom and open the entire resource in Google Slides to present information about sharks in an interactive, digital format that can be easily differentiated for all learners.
This bundle includes 5 separate digital units listed at 30% off: Great White Shark, Hammerhead, Bull Shark, Mako Shark, and Whale Shark.
Each of the 5 week-long units (35+ pages each) include:
· Presentation Slides for topic overview
· 5 interactive workbook pages with a variety of options for student responses
· Interactive vocabulary cards
· “Get the Gist” graphic organizers
· 2 graphic organizers for writing paragraphs
· Writing paper for student informative paragraphs
· ABC order
· Word search
· Crossword puzzle
· Acrostic poem
· Vocabulary word puzzle pieces
· Newspaper article based on independent research
Note: This product can be used through Google Classroom, Google Drive, or can be shared through a link on a PC, Mac or Chromebook. Full directions are included in a PDF file with this purchase. This digital resource can be used as a stand alone unit or as a companion to the paper version of Shark Research Pocketbook Unit. The paper versions include full detailed lesson plans, anchor charts, and many more additional resources and activities to supplement learning (350+ pages).
Other Shark Research Units for Google!
Join our E-Mail list here for teaching tips and strategies, giveaways, freebies and more!