Shift Errors: Recognizing and Correcting Errors in Tense, Voice, Mood, Person, and Number provides practice recognizing shift errors and practice correcting those errors.
This product helps teach the Common Core Standard L8.1d.
The product includes
1. A study guide of the common shift errors. (tense, voice, mood, person, number)
2. Examples of each type of error with corrections.
3. Practice exercises for each error type.
4. Review of Active and Passive Voice
5. Activity to identify and correct errors in samples of student writing.
7. Answer Keys
Shift Errors: Recognizing and Correcting Errors in Tense, Voice, Mood, Person, and Number
by Dianne Watson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License