Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.95 MB | 9 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.6.1.C. They will recognize and correct inappropriate shifts in pronoun number and person. Students look at various pronoun rules. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 1 link to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as second-person pronoun and plural pronoun
• Examples of incorrect pronoun usage and solutions to avoid these problems
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as using pronouns clearly
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels