A Shiloh novel study with reading skills for each chapter, quizzes for every two chapters, a final test, and many final project choices for the novel "Shiloh" by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
This is a full unit for the novel Shiloh. In the unit you will find:
1. A chapter layout with what skill you should teach in each chapter
2. Discussion questions for each chapter
3. Skill ”work page” for each chapter. These pages can be projected to work on as a whole class or printed for your students to work on.
4. A quiz for every two chapters
5. Answer Keys for all quizzes
6. Final Skill Sheets
7. A Final Test
8. Final projects for your kids to show their learning!
The skills discussed in this novel are:
1. Setting & Characters
2. Text Connections
4. Cause & Effect
5. Problem & Solutions
6. Point of View
7. Situation & Reaction
9. Asking Questions
10. Compare & Contrast
11. Main Idea & Detail
What are others saying?
Buyer- I love this pack! It really helped my second graders create a productive reading group by answering the questions as they read.
Ali- Absolutely wonderful resource!!! I absolutely love the before, during, and after questions!! Thank you!
Jennifer- My students enjoyed the activities after each chapter. Everything was put together very well and made it easy to use!
If you like this novel companion check out others here: