This is one of my all-time favorite stories and one I enjoy teaching. This unit contains:
- Two PowerPoint presentations:
1. Author background
2. Exploring the themes, symbolism, foreshadowing and irony in the story
* Font has been included in case you are unable to view the PowerPoint presentations correctly.
- A workbook that includes a vocabulary exercise, author purpose and style questions, comprehension questions, analysis questions, long answer questions and an essay
- A page with 5 discussion activities, including a link to the 1969 movie
- A plot map
- A crossword puzzle that can be used as a review activity with answer key
- A unit test
-NEW: Product now contains an answer key for the booklet and test.