Shiver Me Timbers! Pirate Themed Digraph Fun!
Aarrgh!! These colorful pirate themed activities will keep your students motivated and engaged while practicing what the phonics skills they need. These fun activities will help your students practice the skills that coincide with what they are learning in your reading/phonics program. It’s easy to use!!
Just print or laminate and cut to begin learning!
These engaging activities can be used for small group instruction, whole class instruction, extra help instruction, center activities and for early finishers.
Activity/Skill Included in this set:
1) Pirate Digraph Sorting cards and recording sheet p. 2-7
2) Walk the Plank Digraph Sort! Cut and Paste Activity p. 8-15
3) Ahoy Matie! Real or Nonsense? Sort and record words p. 16-21
4) Aarrgh!! Say It, Tap it, Write it! Optional recording sheet p. 22-27
5) Yo Ho Ho! It’s a Pirate’s Life for Me!! Digraph cut and paste picture sort