Engaging activities to practice hands on Job Skills with task cards and a worksheet to practice inventory and stocking vocational skills! Learn basic career skills before going to off campus jobs!
This activity comes with:
- Shelves & Shoe Box Printables (2 levels)
- 6 different running shoes with product codes
- Size labels
- Barcode price tag labels
- Sorting Signs by Size, Item code, and Shoe visual
- 22 visual inventory prep task cards
- 24 Inventory prep task cards
- 1 blank set of inventory prep task cards
- Checking Inventory worksheet
- "SHOE STORE" banner
- Activity instructions/ideas
- Sorting by size, item, or code.
- Using a task card, the student will put the correct labels on the shoe boxes.
- Using a task card, after putting on the correct labels, the student will stock the shelves.
- Hang shelf printables up on a bulletin board using staples or a thumb tack.
- Shoe boxes can be put up with velcro or thumb tacks.
- Another option- Staple a clear page protector over the shelf printable, then insert shoe box printables instead of thumb tacks or velcro.
- No wall space or bulletin boards? No problem, this activity can be done on a table . Task cards and labeling activity also makes a for a great independent work box activity.
- To take this activity to the next level, save actual shoe boxes, and use a standard size shelf to simulate this hands on activity!
You might also be interested in:
Interactive Grocery Store Bulletin Board Activities
Interactive Hardware Store Bulletin Board Activities
Interactive Department Store Bulletin Board Activities
Interactive Shoe Store Bulletin Board Activities
Interactive Fast Food Order Bulletin Board Activity
Interactive Burger Order Bulletin Board Activity
Interactive Pharmacy Bulletin Board Activities
_______FOLLOW ADULTING MADE EASY ON:_______
| BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |