90+ page Novel Study for Shoeshine Girl by Clyde Robert Bulla
* Skill sheets addressing the Common Core Literature Standards grade 2-3:
- Plot Line
- Character Studies
- Point of View
- Compare and Contrast stories/characters
- Illustration Study
* Unit plans for two weeks of reading
* Charts detailing the Common Core Standards and which skill sheets address them
* Student Workbook cover page
* Quiz summaries for every chapter
* Vocabulary words, definitions and activities
* Writing Prompts
* Detailed Answer Keys
Compatible with the Foundations and Frameworks curriculum:
Everything you need to send your students to Palmville with Sarah Ida Becker. Your class will love this story full of personality, friendship and life lessons. You will love having them reading and learning with no worries about prep time.
Shoeshine Girl is a wonderful story that can be used in a variety of ways. Choose to read it as a whole class, read aloud, in guided reading groups, in literature circles, Foundations and Frameworks groups or let students read it independently using Shoeshine Girl Novel Study as a guide. Great for independent summer reading.
However you choose to use this Shoeshine Girl Novel Study, you and your class are certain to get swept away in the story while addressing comprehension skills, learning new vocabulary words, meeting the Common Core State Standards and enjoying every step of the way!
Other Novel Studies Available"
Hey, New Kid
James and the Giant Peach
Number the Stars
*Compatible with Foundations and Frameworks Curriculum
*Shoe shine girl