Let's go shopping! The 216
shopping mall vocabulary words introduced in this unit will prepare students for the real world.
Words are introduced in context and then reinforced in motivating exercises that emphasize word pronunciations and definitions. Interesting stories and real life activities improve problem solving and writing skills.
As students work their way through the exercises, they will gain knowledge that will allow them to become more confident and independent when out shopping at a mall or department store.
Reading Level 3-4 | Interest Level 4-12
Skills Covered Include:
- Apply information
- Choose the correct word
- Expand vocabulary
- Understand meaning of words and ideas
- Use context clues
- Develop life/survival skills
- Apply math to real-life situations
- Use dictionary and glossary skills
- Analyze information
- Classify information
- Make decisions/choices
- Determine alphabetical order
- Use logic to solve problems
- Spell correctly
- Understand consumer information
- Develop consumer skills
- Understand long vowel sounds
Bundle & Save!
This title is available in two bundles:
Prepare students for the real world with Consumer Math & Vocabulary
or give students practice with hundreds of Essential Vocabulary