• Practice CVC words with the short “a” sound
• First player to cover all six (6) words on their snowflake wins.
Materials needed to play:
• Snowflake for each player ( there are 5 different snowflakes)
• 6 Markers for each player
• Word cards
• Small bag or container
1. Give each player a snowflake game board and 6 chips/markers to cover words as they are called.
2. Have the students read and become familiar with words on their snowflakes.
3. Place word cards either in a container or face down on the table.
4. Decide who will go first. This person will choose a card and say the word. All players that have that word place a marker on their snowflake over the word. Continue going around the table taking turns choosing a card and saying the words out loud until someone covers all the words on their snowflake getting a WHITEOUT!
**Please take a moment to rate this product! Thanks a bunch!**