These worksheets and reading station activities are all you need to teach your kids to recognize the middle A sound.
The astronaut and adorable monster clipart makes these worksheets and activities usable at any time of year.
Answer key provided so kids can check their answers at reading stations, and for teacher use.
1. a file folder game in which you feed pictures with a middle A sound to the monster and put the ones that don't have a middle A sound in the trash can.
2. Middle Sound worksheets- Circle the pictures with the same middle sound.
3. Spell it in Blocks worksheets- Look at each picture and spell the CVC words in the blocks provided on the worksheets.
4. Reading Station Cards- Use the letter tiles to spell the word. Then write the word on the line underneath.
5. Word/picture puzzle cards - Match the word with the picture in this activity that would be great for reading stations.
6. Spell the word puzzles. Look at the picture on the puzzle piece and spell it with the letter puzzle pieces.
7. Link it and spell it worksheets- Look at the picture. Connect the letters that spell the word. Then write the word on the line.