This Three in a Row bingo game is easy to teach, fun to play, and gives young readers LOTS of practice reading short e CVC words! It only take three in a row to get a bingo, so children will be able to play many games in one sitting. Just print the bingo boards and word cards, cut the boards and word cards apart, and you’re ready to play! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students! This game is perfect for centers or small group work any time of the year!
This set includes:
• 10 bingo game boards (color and black & white sets are included)
• 24 short e CVC word cards (color and black & white sets are included)
• Directions for the game
The short e words in this set are:
bed, beg, bet, den, fed, get, hem, hen, jet, led, leg, let, men, met, net, peg, pen, pep, pet, red, set, ten, web, wet
Please see the preview for a closer look at this resource!
Save money by purchasing this game as part of this money saving bundle!
CVC Bingo Bundle - 6 CVC Bingo Games!
Thanks for looking!
Here are more word work activities and games from my TpT store!
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short A
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short I
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short O
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short U
• CVC Bingo - Games for Mixed Practice (All 5 Short Vowels)
• Fall Word Work! Sorts & Games for Short Vowels and Blends:
• Winter Word Work! Word Sorts & Games for Long Vowels & Digraphs
• Spring Word Work! Word Sorts & Games for More Long Vowel Patterns
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.