**Do not own the copyright to any Clip Art used
Suggested Tips for Student Organization:
1. One envelope (For the Word Cards which are to be used with most of the attached worksheets)
2. A folder (to keep these worksheets as well as the envelope with the Word Cards)
1. A master list - Short E words used in the activity set
2. Short E Word Cards - to be used for the various activities. It is recommended these are cut and kept in a separate envelope in order for students to have easy access during their work times)
3. Sentence Practice - Students must pick three Short E words and use each in a sentence.
4. Illustrate It - Students must pick four Short E words to illustrate.
5. Multi Sensory - Students must complete three multi sensory activities with these words throughout the week. Suggestions are provided.
6. Partner Practice - Students will listen to a friend read 5 of the Short E words and must circle them. Then, they switch roles.
7. Read and Trace, Copy, Recall – Students will read the Short E word, trace, copy, and recall it
8. Picture to Words – Students must name each Short E picture and spell it. Using the Word Cards as a Word Bank could be helpful.
9. Word Family Sort – This activity should be done last. Students will sort the Short E Word cards into their correct Word Family column.
10. Real or Nonsense Word Sort – Students will cut and sort these Short E words based on whether it is a real word or a nonsense word