Clear pronunciation helps adult ESL students both professionally and socially. If your students mix up the short e and long a sounds, you'll want to grab this resource to zero in on this pronunciation difficulty and help them master the sounds of short e and long a.
In this PDF resource, you'll get the following:
- a massive, full-color digital presentation to introduce and practice 42 minimal and similar word pairs.
- a 22-page printable file consisting of the following:
- 2 pages of teacher's guide / table of contents
- 1 page reference for 54 minimal & similar pairs
- 1 page Listening Discrimination printable
- 1 page Listening Discrimination teacher page / answer key
- 1 page Same or Different? printable
- 1 page Same or Different? printable teacher page / answer key
- 1 page Listening Labyrinth printable
- 1 page Listening Labyrinth teacher page / answer key
- 1 page of whole class assessment ideas
- 1 page of short e / long a mini posters (to be used with assessment activity)
- 1 page of short e / long a mini displays (to be used with assessment activity)
- 9 pages of word cards (116 total) (to be used with assessment activity)
This is included in my Adult ESL Phonics/Pronunciation Bundle.
❤️ I greatly appreciate and treasure your feedback as it helps me determine which resources are the most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ❤️