Also included in
- Are you looking for printable and digital resources that include boom cards, worksheets, editable pdfs and games to work on receptive language and listening comprehension skills for determining main idea, inferencing, listenint to short stories and sequencing skills for your speech therapy and eleme$24.75$31.40Save $6.65
Are you looking for no prep printable and digital worksheets for answering questions about drawing conclusions and making inferences from short stories to build listening and reading comprehension skills for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade elementary students?
The no print listening comprehension and reading comprehension set includes PDF text boxes to complete digitally. Students who need additional instruction on how to use what they know, plus clues, to make an inference will be perfect for this activity. Speech therapists, special education teachers, and classroom teachers alike will all find uses for these short stories for listening and reading comprehension skills.
Are you time-poor and need no prep lessons and resources?
These no prep printables are the perfect way to
- 4 visuals for drawing conclusions and making inferences
- 10 different short stories
- Real Life Photos
- Implicit questions with text boxes to complete digitally
REASONS YOU NEED THIS AMAZING PRODUCT:
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s differentiated - printable and digital
- It's versatile – students in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade
- It’s Common Core aligned
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Explicit Teaching
- In person and virtual instruction
- Small Group Work
- Literacy Centers
- Independent Practice
- Home Practice
Follow my STORE for more amazing products!
Become a VIP at slpmadness.com to receive exclusive freebies and emails
Remember to leave feedback on your purchases for TpT credits so you can earn credits towards future purchases.
I would love to see you using my products in action. If you post on IG, be sure to tag me.