Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
19.92 MB | 21 pages
Looking for a natural approach to learning languages, growing vocabulary, teaching grammar and getting the learners to use the new language?
Reading short illustrated stories with your (little) learners will help you do exactly that especially when it's combined with activities that let your learners use the target language from day one in a variety of situations.
The book and it's content is targeted at Irish language learners at beginner's level, no previous knowledge required, and Early Readers.
Read the story in Irish from start to finish (ca. 4-5 minutes) and show the illustrations.
Ask questions about the story, use the activities to reinforce and revise vocabulary.
Book 2 An Cáca Spaigití (birthday, family members, food)
It's Lilly's birthday and her friends are planning a surprise. Stella wants to help but she's got a problem. Will the surprise be ready in time?
- story for language learners aged 3+.
- learners experience the Irish language playfully as a
- hand-painted illustrations correspond with the text
- enjoy the story at home, at preschool or primary school
This is yours when you download this product:
- a children's short story in Irish including
- a word list
- vocabulary list
- a free recording of the full story in Irish is available on