Short Story | The Dinner Party | Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Your students will love this captivating short story! It's perfect for practicing reading comprehension, analyzing the different types of irony and story elements, and teaching all about podcasts to your students. Students will have an opportunity to activate prior knowledge, engage in reading comprehension and extend their understanding of the text.
Why use this literature guide?
- The guide has everything you need to for students to study The Dinner Party
- Includes clickable PDF links to both a read aloud and text option of the story.
- Your students will love engaging in reading comprehension skills while also activating their imaginations through activities.
- This literature guide can be used for substitute plans as it is easy to follow.
- Student will extend their knowledge of a variety of literacy skills.
- Both a PDF and Digital Version for either printable or paperless options
- Clickable links to both the read aloud or text version of the story
- Includes printable pdf version in both colour and black and white
- Quick Write to activate prior knowledge before beginning the story
- Comprehension questions: Multiple Choice and Short Answer
- Vocabulary study
- Literary Analysis - Irony
- Story Elements
- Podcast Assignment
- Graphic Organizers
- Assessment Rubrics
- Answer Keys
Please be sure to take a look at the preview to see all the goodies in this resource!
Don't forget to receive TPT credits to use your purchases!
To see all my resources, check out my page in my store.