~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Short Story Writing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For many students, writing is difficult. Then, add a specific task like short story writing, and for some, the task becomes grueling and impossible. Teaching the elements of writing a short story can be challenging, especially since there is an “order” of developing and brainstorming the actual components of short story writing. Therefore, I created a 29-page, step-by-step writer’s toolbox to help your students “build” the essential components of their short story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~What do I receive with this product?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*30-Page Toolbox-The entire framework for building a short story
1. Getting Started-
*Understanding the Short Story
*Choosing a Genre
2. Brainstorming Your Short Story Idea
3. Summarizing Your Story-Creating a Longline
4. Understanding Plot Structure
5. Plotting Your Short Story Events
6. Brainstorming the Protagonist
7. Protagonist's Decision
8. Designing the Antagonist-4 Pages
9. Designing Your Setting
10. The Perfect First Line-Brainstorming and Understanding
11. Choosing Point of View
12. Understanding How to Format Dialogue-4 Pages
13. Choosing Compelling Words-Word Choice
14. Checklist Before You Begin Writing!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to accommodate you!