*Fun short story that can be used to build different skills:
- Sequencing: name Ollie's costumes in the order they appear in the story.
- Wh- Questions: answer who, what, where, when questions about the story.
- Predicting: Predict the next costume Ollie will change into based on his classmates comments.
- Prepositions: highlight the prepositions in the story or use prepositions to describe where Ollie's classmates are in the pictures (e.g., in the sandbox, on the swings, behind the see-saw, etc).
- AND MORE! (social skills, feelings, grammar, speech sounds, etc)
Ollie Owl Wants to Play: Ollie Owl tries to change himself so that two of his classmates will play with him. When his classmates finally say they don't want to play with him, Ollie finds a new friend who likes him just the way he is.
See other items in the Schreiber Lessons Store for follow up Ollie Owl activities!!!