This clever storybook highlights the Short U
sound, uses controlled vocabulary, and utilizes high frequency sight words.
For the young and young at heart, this 16-page storybook features simple writing and hilarious illustrations, ideal for students of all ages who are ready to read words in story format.
Ideal for Use with Students Who:
- Are developing the ability to decode monosyllabic words with short vowels
- Are ready to read words in story format
- Need beginning sight word practice
- Are older and still need practice
- Printer-friendly, black-and-white storybook: print double-sided, fold, and read.
- Full-color, digital storybook, perfect for reading on a digital reader
- 3 Comprehension questions
- And more!
The whimsical and funny, full-color illustrations are sure to appeal to any beginning reader regardless of age.
Try it before you buy it!
Download Long U Little Book, a Beginning Reader Storybook similar to this title, for FREE