Are you looking for a way to engage your learners while learning short vowels or CVC words? Write the room is a fun and interactive way to get your students moving around the classroom. After placing word/concept cards around the classroom, students will walk around with a clipboard and recording sheet. Students write the words/answers they find on your chosen recording sheet.
In each vowel set, you will find:
- 12 color write the room cards WITH words
- 12 black and white write the room cards WITH words
- Recording Sheet: students write the words to match each picture
- 12 color write the room cards WITHOUT words
- 12 black and white write the room cards WITHOUT words
- Recording Sheet: students write the words under the correct word ending
The SAME words and/or pictures are used on all included sets.
A - cab, lab, bag, rag, tag, wag, cap, map, nap, bat, cat, rat
E - bed, fed, wed, beg, leg, peg, den, hen, ten, jet, net, wet
I - dig, pig, wig, bin, fin, pin, dip, lip, zip, kit, pit, sit
O - pod, rod, dog, hog, log, hop, mop, pop, top, cot, dot, pot
U - cub, sub, tub, hug, mug, rug, bun, run, sun, cut, hut, nut