Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
20.99 MB | 245 pages
Short Vowel Bundle: a, e, i, o, u. 245 pages of multisensory activities for those students with delayed encoding and decoding and those presenting with a dyslexia profile.
Learning to read is not a natural skill. It has to be taught and for 20% of students, it's not as easy as it is for their peers.
This program focuses on Orton Gillingham based strategies for helping these students use their eyes, ears and body to assist them in learning how to read and spell short consonant-vowel-consonant words in a fun but explicit way. The program consists of:
- activities for all 5 short vowels
- a phonemic awareness activity as a Warm Up
- an explanation of the cvc pattern for short vowels
- games: dominoes, wordsearch, Go Fish, Memory, Noughts & Crosses, puzzles and more
- Sentence reading and spelling tasks
- record sheets and explanations.
I hope you find this a helpful and fun way to help students struggling with learning to decode and encode.
When you buy the BUNDLE you save the cost of one vowel program.
Feedback is valued and encouraged with thanks.
Thanks for dropping by.