This game gives students practice with short vowel CVC words while they make their own BINGO card. They can then play the game in small groups or the whole class.
Option #1: Print up the 2 colored Short Vowel Word sheets, laminate, cut apart, and have students pick out words to write in their boxes at random. They may make a sketch of the word if they want.
Option #2: Print up the B&W versions for your students to color, cut, and paste the boxes of their choice on their BINGO card.
* Print enough plain BINGO cards for your students to do in pairs or individually.
* Print, laminate and cut the colored version of the cards to put in the Caller’s Box.
* Print the two black & white version of the cards for the Caller to place the called word cards on.
Unlimited combinations of cards can be made.
2. Blank BINGO card
3. 2 pages of colored CVC clip art
4. 2 pages of black and white CVC clip art
This item is included in my Short Vowel Activity Bundle
Check out all of my creations here Pup Wordz Creations