Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.92 MB | 21 pages
This packet was created to help your students practice reading short vowel words. Each set of sentences focuses on a specific short vowel pattern. The students are instructed to read and then illustrate each sentence.
Table of Contents:
1. Short a patterns: -at, -ap, -an, -ad and -ack
2. Short e patterns: -et, -ed, -en and -ell
3. Short i patterns: -in, -ip and -ick
4. Short o patterns: -op, -og and -ock
5. Short u patterns: -ug, -un and -ub