Also included in
- Working with word families is an effective way to get kids reading and help them learn to decode longer words. This book can be used in a variety of ways, to make learning to read a hands-on experience. This book is packed with short vowel word families to get students on their way to becoming aweso$12.00$17.97Save $5.97
- Grade 1- Yearlong, Hands-On, Word Work Activities are great for your literacy centers. Students are able to independently use these activities to reinforce skills being taught in your classroom. There are also worksheets included so you can assess the learning going on. AND, This bundle will save yo$108.00$185.86Save $77.86
Working with word families is an effective way to get kids reading and help them learn to decode longer words. This book can be used in a variety of ways, to make learning to read a hands-on experience. It is a perfect literacy station activity from week to week. This book is packed with short vowel word families to get students on their way to becoming awesome readers.
Included in this pack are:
- 30 pages of word family pages (2 to 3-word families per page)
- 65 different word families
- Answer pages to give sample answers
I use them at my word work station in a variety of ways:
- with Reusable Write & Wipe Pockets or heavy-duty page protectors the kids use dry erase markers to make words
- I enlarge the pages to 11 x 17 paper, laminate, and then put them on a cookie sheet. The children put letter magnets on to make words.
- print the pages off and let the students use rubber stamp letters
Download my preview for links to the materials that I use at my stations.
There is a
See what others are saying.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Katy M. said:
My kids love these. I printed on card stock and laminated, and the kids use Crayola dry-erase crayons to make words. (I love re-using and not having to print repeatedly!)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Randi G. said:
Thank you! It is a perfect Literacy center!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Ronda L. said:
Fun activities. Bright colorful pictures are an added bonus. Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Kristine E D. said:
Amazing! I'm so excited to be using so many of your fantastic ideas this school year!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Joan D. said:
This is amazing and awesome for centers! Thank you!
Thanks so much!!