This packet was created to help your students practice spelling short vowel CVC, CVCC, CCVC and CCVCC words. Students will need a die to play this spelling game. This game may be played independently or with a partner. Students roll the die and write the word that matches the number in the box. Continue playing until all of the boxes are filled.
Table of Contents:
1. Short a patterns: -at, -ap, -an, -ad, -ab, -ag, -am, -ack, -ast
2. Short e patterns: -et, -ed, -en, -ell, -eck, -est
3. Short i patterns: -it, -in, -ip, -id, -ick, -ink
4. Short o patterns: -op, -ot, -ob, -og, -ock
5. Short u patterns: -ug, -un, -ut, -ub, -ump, -uck