Short Vowels | CVC Words | Phonics Games
PreK - 1st, Homeschool
Also included in
- Looking for hands-on and kinesthetic pop it activities to practice and review academic topics (alphabet, numbers, shapes, word work)? Perfect for morning work, early finishers, small group, table time, arrival activity, review, or a center activity.THIS IS A GROWING BUNDLE. Currently, it has a hugePrice $24.00Original Price $31.00Save $7.00
- Introducing the ENDLESS BUNDLE! Immerse your students in the captivating world of the Science of Reading with our wide range of centers and activities. From letter names and sounds to high-frequency words, CVC words, blends and digraphs, CVCe words, bossy R, and vowel teams – our comprehensive collePrice $157.00Original Price $231.95Save $74.95
- Looking for CVC Words activities that are Science of Reading aligned? Centers, hands-on practice, no-prep worksheets! With these engaging activities, kids can practice short A, E, I, O, U CVC words.=====================================================**WAIT! Before purchasing, save $$$ and check outPrice $25.00Original Price $32.00Save $7.00
Grab fun hands-on pop it activities to practice blending CVC words! This set is perfect for morning work, small group, early finishers, table time, arrival activity, review, or a center activity.
WAIT! BEFORE PURCHASING, SAVE $$$ AND CHECK OUT THIS GROWING BUNDLE!
Use them in the classroom or for homeschool.
An ink-friendly version is also included!
Download the preview for more details and try inside!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
✔ Get access to FREE resource library
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Recognize and produce rhyming words.
Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
Blend and segment onsets and rimes of single-syllable spoken words.