Short Vowels for Google Slides or iPad or other Personal Device.
This is a companion product for Google Slides to go along with this printable resource:
You can guide your students through the activity using an LCD projector or SmartBoard, or use the digital version by itself.
Students can also complete the "click and drag" activities on an iPad, computer, or other device.
In this activity, using Google Slides, students will drag the correct short vowel to each word. A picture is included for each word.
What you need to get started to use this Google Slides Resource:
1. Download Link for this Google Slides Resource. You will be prompted to create your own copy.
CONTAINED IN THE FILE AFTER DOWNLOADING
2. Have access to the Internet and a Google Account. (FREE) Here are directions for creating a FREE Google Drive Account:
Directions For Creating a FREE Google Drive Account
3. Before using, be sure to MAKE ANOTHER COPY of your original file, so you will have the original file to use later. Otherwise, you will need to drag the images back to their original positions. If students use this file on an iPad or other device, please be sure a copy has been made, so you can return to the original later.
4. If you will be using this on a PROJECTOR, be sure to make a copy as well. Then, open the file on your own Google Drive and engage while in the edit mode.
5. Printer access to print out the finished product.
Students simply click and drag the images of the vowel sounds (or touch and drag on a personal device).
Credits: The Google Drive Toolkit By Danielle Knight