PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
8.8 MB | 31 pages
Short a CVC Word Work is a packet of activities to practice and reinforce short vowel phonics skills. It’s filled with a variety of easy to use word work printables that include writing, booklets, sorts, making words and sentences, and more. They’re perfect for kindergarten and first grade and can be used for guided or independent practice or at a literacy center.
The short a packet includes:
• Read, Write, & Stamp
• Highlight the Word - highlight, write, and read short a CVC words
• Read and Draw short a CVC words
• Write a Word - write the words that name the pictures
• Real & Silly Words
• Read and Highlight - read the sentences and highlight the short a CVC words
• I can write words. - write short a CVC words
• Rainbow Writing - write the short a CVC words with 3 colors of the rainbow
• Build a Word - build short a CVC words with magnet letters
• My Short a Book - make a short a book with patterned text; illustrate and read sentences with short a CVC words
• I can write a sentence. - with given short a CVC words
• I can write a story - use short a CVC words
• Sort a Picture - "short a" and "other" CVC word pictures
• I can make a sentence. - order words to make sentences
• CVC a as in cat Poster
Includes graphics &/or fonts copyright Dianne J. Hook. www.djinkers.com. License #: 1214207247.
View the Preview for a detailed look at what's included in the packet.
→ This packet was updated June 2015. If you purchased it before this date, download it again to get the updated version.