Short and Long Vowel Word Work Centers Phonics Games | Long and Short Vowel A
Also included in
- This literacy center game is fun, challenging, competitive, and engaging! My students ask to play over and over again! They are recognizing words that they need to know FASTER and FASTER with this game. It's perfect for small group instruction, center rotations, and RTI.READY TO SAVE MONEY?Save 20%Price $14.00Original Price $17.50Save $3.50
- If you are looking for a fun way to practice High Frequency Words that cover CVC, sight words, and beginning and final blends, these games are for you! These literacy center games are fun, challenging, competitive, and engaging! Students beg to play over and over again! They are recognizing wordsPrice $120.00Original Price $182.00Save $62.00
This short and long vowel A literacy center game is fun, challenging, competitive, and engaging! My students ask to play over and over again! They are recognizing words that they need to know FASTER and FASTER with this game. It's perfect for small group instruction, center rotations, and RTI.
READY TO SAVE MONEY?
- Short A: bat, can, crab, fast, fat, had, ham, has, hat, last, mad, man, mat, pad, pan, past, rack, ram, ran, rat, sack, sat, shack, tab, tack,
- Long A: bake, ape, cake, came, cane, case, day, lace, lane, late, make, male, mate, may, pain, pale, pane, play, race, rain, rake, rate, ray, sale, same, shape, stain, stay, take, tame, tape, train
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
- Click HERE to grab a smaller freebie
HOW TO PLAY
- The game has 8 words on each card, 55 cards, and 57 different words. The object of the game is to say the one word on your card that matches the middle card before your opponents say their matching word.
- Every card has a match - it's crazy, but it works.
- You can also split the deck and have two groups playing. It doesn't matter how many cards you use or if a card gets lost.
- It takes a bit of set up (printing, laminating, and cutting) but I promise... you won't be disappointed that you spent a bit of time in prep. Your students will LOVE it!
TONS OF SAY IT TO WIN IT GAMES:
If you think these games would work well in your classroom, you can click HERE to see all of my SAY IT to WIN IT games.
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are under $1.50). It pays to follow me!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️
We Are Better Together