Seven different unique and engaging literacy stations/worksheets revolving around short vowel "i."
1. The "Alien eats i" file folder game, pages 6-9.
feed the Alien the pictures with a short i middle sound.
2. “Link it” worksheets, pages 10-16
Look at the picture and spell it by linking the correct letters together. Then spell it on the line.
3. Middle sound match worksheets, pages 17-29
Worksheet- Find the pictures that have the same middle sound as the first picture in each row. Circle them.
4. CVC words worksheets- Segment a picture into it’s individual sounds. Look at each picture and segment it into a CVC word. Write the CVC word in the boxes, page 30-36.
5. “Spell it” CVC Cards- Segment a picture into its’ sounds using the letter cards. Then write the word on the line, 37-45.
6. Match word Puzzles, pages 46-53. Match the word to the picture in these two piece puzzles.
7. Link it puzzles- Join the individual letters to spell each picture, pages 54-62.