This packet was created to practice the following short o word patterns:-op, -ot, -og, -ob, and -ock
Table of Contents:
1. (5) Read, Trace, Write and Draw Activities: Students practice writing words that end in: -ot, -op, -og, -ob, and -ock
2. Mega Word Hunt: Students hunt for words that follow the short o patterns: (-ot, -ob, -op, -og) and write them on their game board.
3. Highlighting Short o Words: Students use highlighters to find short o words. Students then write these words on their paper.
4. (2) Short o Word Ladder: Students use the beginning consonants to create new short o words that end in -og, -ot, -op, and -ob.
5. (2) Short o Pictures: Students read and then illustrate the short o sentences.
6. Short o Word Search: Students search for the 6 hidden short o words.
7. Short o Letter Box Puzzles: Students write the short o words in the correct letter boxes.
8. Real and Nonsense Word Sort Activity- NEW