Directions ~ Place the picture cards on the mat.
• Shh! You must listen as you say the name of the picture.
• Make sure the cards are on the mat with the correct vowel sound.
Here are some suggestions….
1. Laminate and cut out the game mats and picture cards
2. Can be used in Literacy Centers, Cooperative groups Individually, or in Pairs
3. Ideal for K-2 graders
4. This game can detect the student who has not mastered vowel sounds, because the word is not attached to the card. If the word is not included, then it forces the student to rely solely on the sound.
5. You can use this game as a form of an ongoing assessment
Enjoy and Have Fun !!!!!!
Hey, check out my site for other great educational ideas in Reading, Math, etc.