Should We Buy Electrics Cars? - Automotive Video Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Many people think electric cars are the future but are they? These resources will introduce students to some pros and cons of electric cars. Format:- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing- Article links (or videos) are embedded into the guides for quick access as needed- Includes linkPrice $22.00Original Price $27.25Save $5.25
This resource has students take a look at some of the common concerns about owning an electric car. Common worries include the price of the vehicles, where you can charge, charging times, and the wider environmental costs of manufacturing them.
- Google slides hyperdoc link for google classroom
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- Video link embedded directly in the guide
- Answer key included
- Short answer and essay section
Suggested Teaching Methods:
•Pair students to watch and answer questions together.
•Watch the video as a class, then assign questions as a follow-up activity.
•Use as a lesson plan for a substitute teacher.
•Utilize as an extra credit or homework activity for a related topic lesson.
The video is 3 minutes long and interesting.
⏳ Teaching Time
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)