Also included in
- (formally Miss P's Style) Looking to enhance your writing block? You will receive 11 helpful resources to engage and help your writers! There are mini and full-size charts for creating reference sections in your writing journals or to use as posters for your classroom wall! There are materials incl$35.50$45.50Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$75.00$97.50Save $22.50
- If your students have been struggling with adding descriptive language to their writing, these charts will be of great support! Whether exploring narrative or expository writing, these anchor charts provide a variety of examples to help scaffold your writers. They also come with blank chart options$17.00$23.00Save $6.00
- (formally Miss P's Style) There are over 180 non-distracting anchor charts for your students! The mini anchor charts can be placed in interactive notebooks or hooked together with a binder ring to make a portable and easy-to-access resource ring. The large charts are great for wall displays, for use$33.50$43.50Save $10.00
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$260.00$325.50Save $65.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary Wri$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
- (formally Miss P's Style) I have pulled my Top 9 best-selling DIGITAL resources of 2020 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Enjoy these best sellers during your 2021 school year!My Top Nine best-selling digital resources were:1st - Upper Elementary Writing Office2nd - Reading$50.00$60.50Save $10.50
These anchor charts will help students show description in their narrative and expository writing during writer's workshop. Do they simply list their feelings/emotions with nothing more? This product includes ways to SHOW common emotions and feelings in a printable and digital format! Each chart states the emotion/feeling and gives 8 ways to "show" it in writing. These will encourage students to "show not tell".
Add these to your:
- word wall
- classroom reference book
- portable resource ring
- interactive notebooks
- use digitally for distance learning
--->(formerly Miss P's Style)
**Update** 11-11-20 - 2 Digital Options are now included. There is no price increase - this is a free update. :) Re-Download for the update!
afraid, happy, sad, angry, excited, shocked, embarrassed , nervous , hot, cold, shy, tired, worried, sick, proud, and frustrated, bored, interested, confused, disappointed, playful, brave, strong, weak, lonely, hungry, sleepy, thirsty, full and lucky
These charts come small enough to fit into student notebooks for easy reference. They save space taking up minimal pages in the writing journal if all 30 are used! They also come in the standard paper size to hang onto your wall or to make a classroom reference book! Blank charts are included to create additional emotions or student-made examples! This product includes a full-page for students to write descriptive emotions/feelings found within mentor texts- fits perfectly into journals!
Interested in more? Check these out:
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!