Show Tell Share Define Describe It How to Guides with Visual Cues
Also included in
- Need fun ways to work on defining, describing, comparing, contrasting, and telling about? This describing bundle covers descriptions and definitions, words for showing about and telling about with use of visual cues, and is flexible enough to work with a variety of students with multiple targets. PePrice $15.60Original Price $19.50Save $3.90
Students with significant language disorders need visual supports for telling about items; even favorite objects brought for "Show and Tell." Being able to describe or tell about things is a crucial academic and social language skill.
Here are materials to be used to teach students with autism, language learning disabilities, and complex communication needs how to participate in Show and Tell (Sharing) activities, and how to create definitions and descriptions to use in this activity and ALL academic subjects.
Use them all year long, year in and year out.
• There are visual cue guides for what to include in show and tell, with different levels of complexity.
• There are visual cue guides for creating referential definitions and good descriptions.
• These include examples, samples, and worksheets to complete with the class/group.
• There is a "Define It" board game for fun practice.
• There are multiple pages of communication picture symbols