This Cesar Chavez civil rights song teaches about his contributions as a Mexican-American civil rights leader and founder of the National Farmworkers Movement.
This activity includes:
- the song lyrics
- a list of comprehension questions with the answer key
- an updated activity for identifying American rights using the song's lyrics with the answer key.
How to use this resource:
- Students will preview the questions on page 1 then listen to the song on YouTube while following along with the lyrics on pages 2 and 3.
- Students will then answer the questions on pages 1 and 4.
- The answer key for pages 1 and 4 are located on pages 5 and 6.
You may also like:
*Leave a review if you liked our product.*
Copyright © 2018 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by authors. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this video are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Photo By WP Clipart, https://www.wpclipart.com/famous/human_rights/Cesar_Chavez.png.html