Si nos duele by Victor Manuelle: Spanish Song to Practice DOLER and Pronouns ME, TE and NOS
Activity booklet includes:
• Full song lyrics: “Si nos duele” (salsa version) and “Si nos duele” (ballad version – slow)
• Two Cloze activities: Verbs and Pronouns ME, TE and NOS. Clozeline for both versions: salsa and ballad (slow).
• Verb Vocabulary Match: Students match 16 verbs used in the song with the correct English translation.
• Verb DOLER Worksheet: In the first exercise, students practice the conjugation of the verb DOLER. In the second exercise, they complete the sentences with DOLER in singular or plural.
• Broken Heart Tweets Worksheet: The verb DOLER is not only used to express physical pain, but also emotional pain. Students complete 5 tweets expressing the emotional pain of a break-up with the correct conjugation of DOLER (me duele, te duele or nos duele).
• Personal Pronouns ME, TE and NOS Worksheet: Students work with the list of verbs from the song that use the personal pronouns ME, TE and NOS. They sort the list identifying the proclíticos (pronoun before the verb) and the enclíticos (pronoun after the verb).
• Sentences with Personal Pronouns ME, TE and NOS Worksheet: Students re-write each sentence with the correct pronoun ME, TE or NOS.
• Answering Questions with Personal Pronouns ME, TE and NOS Worksheet: Students answer questions with complete sentences using pronoun ME, TE or NOS.