This resource is a novel study ( comprehension and vocabulary) based on the story by Louis Sachar - 'Sideways Stories from Wayside School'. This resource has all you need to teach in-depth comprehension skills for this novel. It has all the comprehension questions, some activities, vocabulary activities and quizzes that cover a range of skills. It has 30 pages of actual students work and the rest 15 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Cover page
3. Contents page
4.Prediction of story activities
5. Author study activity
6. Extensive comprehension questions for each chapter grouped as follows ( 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-18, 20-24, 25-27 & 28-30)
7. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
8. Open response questions and activities for each chapter.
9. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
grouped chapters in the story
10. Vocabulary quiz for grouped chapters plus answer keys
8. Chapter summaries
You can get the other Sideways Stories from Wayside School resources by clicking the links below -
Sideways Stories from Wayside School Complete Novel Study Bundle
Sideways Stories from Wayside School Activities