Need a book full of laughs to read with your students? Then this is the book guide for you. This packet contains 35 student pages to use with the hilariously funny book called Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar.
This guide contains:
- 1 Cover Page for Packets
- 15 Chapter Questions Pages (answer comprehension questions, infer, and connect with text)
- 5 Chapter Question Answer Pages
- 8 Character Card Pages (illustrate and take notes on 4 characters per page)
- 12 "Anytime" worksheets (character map, story sequence, describe a character, notes page to keep track of names written on the board, story craft and structure, character traits, cause and effect, letter to the author, favorite part, vocabulary fill-in, important events, compare and contrast characters)
- 2 pages of answer keys for Event Sequence and Cause & Effect
- 3 Instructional Sheets
Please check out the "preview" before buying. It has more examples of the worksheets included in this packet.
Thanks for looking! Feel free to check out my blog!
** MORE LITERATURE GUIDES TO COME! **