Sight Words included: always, around, because, been, before, both, buy, call, does, don't, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, made, many, off, pull, right, sing, sleep, their, these, those, upon, use, very, which, why, work, would, write & your
**Custom Boards Available**
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the 36 sight words you'd like to see on the board. We'll post a custom listing for you.
A game to reinforce and expand sight word vocabulary in a fun hands-on way! Perfect for small group, partner work or centers. Students have a great time as they broaden their sight word foundation!
Directions are also included for parents so that you can send these home for a fun homework activity. We've included 1/2 sheet and full size directions allowing you to choose your preference for printing.
**Remember to send home 2 boards per child if you'd like a parent or sibling to be able to play against them.
1. A printable Sight Word 6 in a Row for each child. Laminate for durability to use from year to year if you'd like.
2. A die
3. Some type of marker (i.e. bingo chips, Cheerios, M&Ms, paper clips, pennies, etc)
How to Play:
1. Roll the die.
2. Read a word with the same number as the die.
3. Place one marker on the word if it is read correctly. Play then passes to the next player. If the word is read incorrectly, the player's turn is over.
4. The winner is the first player to have 6 in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
**Please take a moment to rate this product! Thanks a bunch!**