Sight Words Bundle Pack- Discounted Sight Word Games! This sight words bundle pack is great value and guaranteed to provide loads of fun for students in your class to recall their sight words. This sight word pack would cost you $17.70 to purchase each item individually. By buying this bundle pack you are saving over 25% off!
There are 7 products combined into one pack.
The sight word products that are included in this kit:
Christmas Sight Words Read & Match
The sight words that are included in the cut and paste read & match activities are: look, at, the, is, see, I, here, a, have, there, red
The Christmas Sight Word kit includes:
• 8 cut and paste activities - read the sentence and cut and paste the picture that matches.
• 8 answer sheets to cut and paste activities
• 1 Christmas Sight Words Sort - sort the sight words into the correct column: 2, 3 and 4 letters.
• 1 answer sheet to sorting activity
Winter Sight Words Read & Match
This Winter Sight Word kit includes:
• 7 cut and paste Winter cut and paste worksheets & answer sheets - read the simple sentence and match the picture
• 1 cut and paste Winter sorting worksheet & answer sheet- sort sight words into 2, 3 and 4 letters.
Sight Words - I Have Who Has Game Bundle - Pre-Primer, Primer & 1st Grade
I Have, Who Has Game Card Bundle pack (superhero theme - 3 games) is designed for students to practice their sight words. This bundle pack includes 3 popular 'I Have, Who Has?' games. This bundle pack allows you to differentiate according to the students ability levels in your class. In total, there are 93 sight words included:
• Game 1 - Pre-Primer - 31 selected words: a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red and run.
• Game 2 - Primer- 31 selected words: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, out, out, please, pretty, ran and ride.
• Game 3 - 1st Grade - after, again, an, any, ask, as, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, her, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put and round.
Sight Word Sorting - Superhero Theme
This pack is a fun way for students to practice their sight words in class! This product includes 84 of the Dolch Pre-Primer and Primer Sight Words and is designed to get students to actively explore their words. There are a variety of sorts you can use in class, which are great to differentiate according to student's ability levels. The sorts include sorting words into:
- 2 letters and 3 letters
- 3 letters and 4 letters
- 4 letters and 5 letters
- short vowels and long vowels
- 1 syllable and 2 syllables
Sight Word Naughts & Crosses
• Variety of color and black and white naughts and crosses sight word games. Students play in teams of two. The first player to get 3 in a row, horizontally, diagonally or vertically is the winner. Easy to use, simply print and laminate and you can use it in your daily literacy centers, for homework, whole class games or small groups.
Sight Word Dice Games
6 vibrant colored dice games ready to laminate and use in your classroom. Students roll a die and complete the activity for each sight word. These games are designed to actively engage students and caters for a variety of learning styles: kinesthetic, auditory & visual.
Color by Sight Word - Superhero Theme
6 coloring in pages - students find sight words on the superhero and color it in. This activity is great for students to work on their fine motor skills and revise their sight words.
Please check out the preview
to get a snap shot at this bundle pack. You can also click on the links above to see each product individually and get a more detailed description.
If your purchase this bundle pack, I would love for you to come back at some stage and leave feedback. You also gain TpT credit points by rating my product. (see below)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.