This activity pack is based off of the Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Words. This activity pack includes black-and-white, no-prep activity worksheets that have students practice reading and writing pre-primer sight words. There are color and black/white flashcards included in this packet.
The words included in this pack are: a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Sight Word Practice Pages: color, build, trace, find and circle, and print each individual sight word. Each sight word has its own individual practice page.
- Roll and Trace: roll a die, trace a sight word in the column of the number rolled.
- Spin and Trace: spin a spinner using a paper clip and a pencil and find and trace the sight word the spinner has landed on.
- Sight Word Search Puzzles: given a list of sight words, search for each sight word in a word search puzzle format.
- Letter Box Words: print each sight word in letter box format.
- Color & Black/White Sight Word Flashcards: each sight word is printed on an apple flashcard. This is a great tool for assessment. Show students a sight word and have them say it out loud.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Check out the Primer Activity Packet HERE